become an editor
the entire directory
only in Men/Violence_and_Abuse
Society and Culture
Violence and Abuse
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Men: Violence and Abuse
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Violence and Abuse
Society: People: Men: Issues: Violence and Abuse
Cornwall Survivors Group
- An open, voluntary group committed to the mutual support and healing of male survivors of rape and sexual abuse; information about meetings, and their helpline.
The Dyn Project
- Provides support to men who are experiencing domestic abuse from a partner. Provides a helpline, information on local services and a legal FAQ.
MALE (Men's Advice Line and & Enquiries)
- Offers advice and support for men in abusive relationships, both those experiencing violence and abuse from partners, and concerned about their own violence towards partners. Information about services, research work, and their helpline.
- Charity that offers support, advice and counselling for male victims of sexual abuse, assault, rape or violence.
- A telephone helpline and email counselling service offering free and confidential support for men who have been raped, sexually assaulted or abused. Includes a listing of resources, advice section, and contact details.
- Membership association for domestic violence perpetrator programmes and associated support services. Advice sections for people experiencing and perpetrating abuse, information about their programmes, research and policy work, and helpline support.
- Provides information, support and counselling for men who have been raped or sexually abused. Information about their national helpline, counselling services, and an advice and information section.
Violence and Abuse
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 1:49:21 PM EDT -