become an editor
the entire directory
only in Violence_and_Abuse/Children,_and_Young_People
Society and Culture
Violence and Abuse
Children, and Young People
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Children
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Teen and Youth
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family
ACAL (Association of Child Abuse Lawyers)
- A professional association of lawyers providing services to the victims of abuse. Information about their code of practice, training services, and a listing of members.
- The British Association for the Study and Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (BASPCAN) aims to prevent physical, emotional and sexual abuse and neglect of children. Professional journal, conferences, and membership information.
Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre
- Works across the UK and maximises international links to tackle child sex abuse; includes information and advice for parents, news, and a facility to report abuse on the internet.
Child Protection Special Interest Group
- A forum for paediatricians in the field of child maltreatment, developing good practice through peer support, training, and workshops. Information about services, events, publications, membership and news.
Eighteen And Under
- Offers confidential support and information to any young person, aged 18 and under, who has experienced sexual, physical or emotional abuse. Includes an advice section, and information on their services. [Dundee]
For Sarah Campaign
- A newspaper campaign to improve the protection of children from child sex offenders, by seeking changes in the law regarding child sex offenders.
- Provides help, information and support for children and young people affected by domestic violence. Includes advice sections and hotline contact numbers.
- A registered charity committed to keeping children safe from bullying, harm or abuse. Offers children a helpline, publications and advice FAQ. Includes content in several languages, and a substantial directory of links.
- Supports non-abusing parents and carers whose children have been sexually abused; information about their advice, information and counselling services, volunteer opportunities, and helpline. [Greenwich]
Roshni - No More Secrets
- Aims to raise awareness of child abuse within the black and ethnic minority communities; information about services sensitive to cultural and religious needs, their programmes and activities, and opportunities to support. [Scotland]
Stop It Now
- A public information and awareness raising campaign regarding child sexual abuse; information about their local projects, conferences, and publications. Also offer a helpline with confidential advice for adults unsure about their behaviour towards children.
Children, and Young People
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2014 at 12:45:14 UTC -