become an editor
the entire directory
only in Issues/Violence_and_Abuse
Society and Culture
Violence and Abuse
Children, and Young People
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse
Action on Elder Abuse
- Information about the aims and history of this organisation, with FAQs, details of how to help and research links.
Ann Craft Trust
- Works with professionals, parents and carers to protect children and adults with learning disabilities from abuse. information about their training and research activities, publications, and campaigns.
Clinic for Boundaries Studies
- Registered charity working exclusively on abuse by health and care workers. Information about their helpline, support and advocacy service, training, and policy development.
Guardian Unlimited Special Reports: Football Violence
- News, analysis and comment about incidents of fan and player violence and government reactions. Ongoing coverage includes audio clips and related links.
Guardian: UK Gun Crime
- Ongoing coverage about gun issues with news, comment and analysis. Includes gun crimes, small arms trade, crime statistics and policing initiatives.
The Lucy Faithfull Foundation
- A child protection charity specialising in working with people perpetrating and affected by child sexual abuse. Information about their assessment and intervention services, training courses, and projects.
National Organisation for the Treatment of Abusers
- Professional multi-disciplinary organisation dedicated to work with sexual abusers. Information about their activities, publications, local branches, policy and training.
Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Centre
- Offers support, advice and guidance for victims of rape and sexual abuse. Information about their confidential helpline, services, and self-help groups. [Guildford, Surrey]
- Provides services to victims and perpetrators of sexual abuse who have learning disabilities, and those who have been affected by other trauma. Information about services, campaigns, training programmes, and staff profiles.
The Star Project
- A free support service for male and female victims of recent rape throughout West Yorkshire. Includes the background to the project and details of services.
VIP - Violence is Preventable
- A personal safety and abuse prevention programme for children, young people, senior citizens and other vulnerable adults. Information about organisation and their materials.
Violence and Abuse
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2013 at 1:02:44 UTC -