become an editor
the entire directory
only in Transport/Cycling
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Transport: Cycling
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Sports: Cycling
Sports: Cycling: Organizations: Europe: United Kingdom
- Brighton and Hove cycle group campaigning for improved and cycle-friendly facilities; information about membership, activities and events, and contact details.
- National cyclists' organisation offering advice and services to cyclists since 1878. Offers advice for casual to hard-core cyclists. Advice on what bike to buy, training courses, and campaigns on behalf of cyclists.
Cambridge Cycling Campaign
- An organisation of volunteers campaigning for the rights of cyclists and promoting cycling in and around the city. Includes newsletters and joining information.
Camden Cycling Campaign
- Lobbying for better road conditions for cyclists in Camden, organise rides and social events, and provide services for our 700+ members; a London Cycling Campaign local group.
Cardiff Critical Mass
- A monthly organised coincidence of cyclists in Cardiff.
Chesterfield Cycling Campaign
- Fighting for facilities and promoting cycling in Chesterfield.
- The home of the cycling campaign group; taking to the streets every Friday to promote cycling as a safe and clean alternative to the car.
Critical Mass Brighton
- Yahoo! group site for Critical Mass bike rides celebrating cycling and promoting a sustainable alternative to petrol-dependant transport.
Critical Mass London
- An informal and anarchic celebration and promotion of cycling; information about their monthly rides, with an archive and links to related resources.
Croydon Cycling Campaign
- Group that campaigns for a better cycling environment in the London borough of Croydon. Information on cycle route maps, bike shops, local rides diary, cycle training, and special needs cycling.
- Set up in 1990 to counter spread of pedestrianisation and one way streets.
Go Bike - Strathclyde Cycle Campaign
- Exists to lobby authorities for better conditions for cycling, also organises regular cycle rides. Includes news, meetings and contact details.
Leeds Cycling Action Group
- Campaigns for cyclists in and around the City of Leeds. Features mountain bike training, club rides, charity rides and sponsorship, and contacts.
London Cycling Campaign
- A membership organisation that campaigns for cyclists in London. Services include cycling insurance policies, cycle route maps, rides and meetings.
London Mass Missives
- A weblog on Critical Mass activities, mainly in London, but also nationwide.
Nottingham Critical Mass
- An "unorganised coincidence" in Nottingham, when a lot of cyclists happen to be in the same place at the same time and decide to cycle the same way together for a while.
- Local pressure group in Nottingham campaigning for safer and more attractive conditions for cyclists. Site contains information on current campaigns and advice on bike maintenance.
- A local campaigning group of the London Cycling Campaign based in the London borough of Southwark. Includes newsletter, campaigns and training schemes.
Spokes, the Lothian Cycle Campaign
- SPOKES has been campaigning for over 20 years for cycling as a means of transport in and around Edinburgh, Scotland.
- A charity dedicated to sustainable transport. Instrumental in creating the National Cycle Network. Information on the organisation, projects, maps, and membership details.
Warrington Cycle Campaign
- Promotes improvements to safety and fosters increased cycle use in the town. Includes campaign reports, news, and local developments affecting cyclists.
Weird Cycle Lanes of Brighton
- Photographs of the irrational and/or illegal with comments. Also includes a weblog.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:32:41 PM EDT -