become an editor
the entire directory
only in Taxation/Television_Licences
Society and Culture
Campaign to Abolish the TV Licence
- An interpretation of the law under which the licence is enforced, the BBC's finances and human rights abuses. Includes prison statistics, article on women being criminalised, and questions lack of coverage of the mass New Zealand revolt.
Dealing with TV Licensing
- Correspondence with TV Licensing and a Member of Parliament about harassment. Articles, news items and links to forums.
TV Licensing mini-FAQ
- Covers if one needs a TV licence in order to own a TV or player, plus a campaigner's legal research and an article on a prosecution.
- The experience of an open university student who used a television for pre recorded coursework only. Includes copy of letter confirming a licence is not required.
Wikipedia: Television Licensing in the United Kingdom
- Explanation of the system, legislation, falsification of confessions by Capita staff, and questions in parliament regarding intimidation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2014 at 14:24:12 UTC -