become an editor
the entire directory
only in Issues/Race-Ethnic-Religious_Relations
Society and Culture
Northern Ireland Conflict
Romani and Travellers' Rights
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Education: Specialist Programmes: Ethnic Minority Achievement
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Equality Issues
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Ethnicity
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Politics: Issues
Society: Issues: Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations
Campaign Against Racism and Fascism
- Independent campaigning group; includes their profile, contacts and links.
Centre for Education for Racial Equality in Scotland (CERES)
- Project funded by the Scottish Executive Education Department to combat racism in the education system; information about projects, legislation, resources, and an archive.
Centre for Research in Ethnic Relations
- A site from the Warwick University research institute.
Forum Against Islamophobia and Racism (FAIR)
- Organisation working against Islamophobic discrimination and harassment. Information about their activities, campaigns, and their media monitoring service.
Guardian Unlimited Special Report: Race In Britain
- Ongoing coverage including archives of news, analysis, commentary and backgrounders. Links to organisations and government texts and commission reports.
Guardian Unlimited Special Report: Religion in the UK
- Continuing coverage with news, commentary, analysis and links to web resources. Includes issues involving the faiths in Britain, faith schools and religious hatred.
Institute of Race Relations
- The award winning site of this London-based organisation. Topics, features and news.
Jewish Council for Racial Equality (JCORE)
- Formed to combat discrimination and promote racial justice in Britain. Information about membership, activities, publications, and resources.
- British based organisation promoting the socio-political and spiritual empowerment of people with direct or indirect African heritage. Includes profile, constitution, FAQs, forum, and information on their newsletter and radio, as well as podcasts.
Movement for Justice
- Campaigns against racist injustices against Black people and ethnic minorities, particularly at the hands of the police.
- In depth resource on race in Britain, from BBC News Online; includes survey, articles, and analysis.
- An independent policy research organisation focusing on equality and justice through the promotion of a successful multi-ethnic society. Information about projects, publications, events, and resources.
Stephen Lawrence Inquiry
- Online version of Final Report and Action Plan progress associated with Sir William Macpherson's Inquiry into the death of Stephen Lawrence on 22 April 1993 to identify the lessons to be learned for the investigation and prosecution of racially motivated crimes. Final report February 1999, action plans ongoing.
Unite Against Fascism
- Campaigning against the far right in Britain, especially the British National Party.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 14, 2016 at 6:16:10 UTC -