become an editor
the entire directory
only in Issues/Drugs
Society and Culture
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Drugs
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Substance Abuse
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Support Groups: Drugs
Society: Issues: Health: Drugs
Society: Issues: Health: Drugs: Illegal
- UK charity supporting professionals working in the drugs field and providing information on drug use.
- A resource for information, discussion, news and facts about cannabis, marijuana, hemp, and seed banks.
- An important alert from the friends and family of Erin Allen. A heroin victim's story.
- A Christian charity providing education and training for parents, churches and voluntary youth organisations. Details of activities and of fund-raising.
How to Drug Proof Your Kids
- An education, prevention and intervention programme developed by the national charity Care for the Family, in association with Hope UK, specialists in drugs education.
- Advocates legalisation, while not being pro-drug. Position statement and ways to contribute.
Scottish Drugs Forum
- A partnership trying to combat the problems of drugs in Scotland.
- Independent organisation campaigning for a just and effective drug policy.
Usenet uk.politics.drugs -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 15, 2014 at 15:45:06 UTC -