become an editor
the entire directory
only in Issues/Devolution
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Reform
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Northern Ireland: Society and Culture: Religious and Sectarian Conflict
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Government
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Government
Society: Issues: Territorial Disputes: United Kingdom
Society: Politics: Federalism and Devolution
- An independent research body on constitutional change. Site contains information on the House of Lords, devolution, elections and parties, human rights, courts and the legal system, House of Commons and freedom of information.
- Advocating the devolution of power both to England and to regions of England. Information about the group and their policies, and publications.
English Independence Petition
- Online petition calling for an English sovereign state independent of Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
BBC News: English devolution plans at-a-glance
- Outlines the main points of the government's proposals for regional assemblies. (May 09, 2002)
BBC News: St George's Day call for devolution
- The government is being urged to use St George's Day to announce a timetable for the introduction of elected regional assemblies. (April 23, 2002)
BBC News: English 'want regional parliaments'
- There is big support in the English regions for devolving power to elected regional assemblies, suggests a new poll for the BBC. (March 21, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 11, 2015 at 6:24:04 UTC -