become an editor
the entire directory
only in Issues/Constitutional_Reform
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Reform
Campaign for Freedom of Information
- The campaign to get a Freedom of Information Act in the UK, and against the shortcomings of the FOI bill currently under debate.
The Centre for Citizenship
- Exploring issues of constitutional democracy in Britain and the need for reform.
- An independent research body on constitutional change. Site contains information on the House of Lords, devolution, elections and parties, human rights, courts and the legal system, House of Commons and freedom of information.
Guardian Politics Special Reports: Constitutional Reform
- Full coverage includes news, comment and analysis about the issues including devolution, the Act of Settlement, the monarchy and Lords reform plus web resources of government sites and campaign groups.
- An independent all-party campaign for constitutional reform in the UK, incorporating Charter88. Includes information about current campaigns, publications, and background materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2013 at 0:39:07 UTC -