become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Taxation
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: History: Taxation
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Taxation
Dialogue Concerning the Exchequer
- A late twelfth century essay concerning all that went on at the bi-yearly meetings of the medieval exchequer officials, and branches out into a description of all the sources of revenue of the English crown, and of the methods of collecting them. From the Medieval Sourcebook.
History of HM Treasury
- A short history from the website of HM Treasury.
The National Archives: Taxation Records Before 1689
- This research guide to official records of medieval and early-modern taxation includes a history of lay and clerical taxes in England and Wales.
The Taxatio Database
- A database containing the valuation, plus related details, of the English and Welsh parish churches and prebends listed in the ecclesiastical taxation assessment of 1291-2.
Taxation: A Brief history
- The Inland Revenue's history of Income Tax.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, September 23, 2013 5:35:08 AM EDT -