become an editor
the entire directory
only in Prime_Ministers/Heath,_Edward
Society and Culture
Arundells - The Home of Sir Edward Heath
- Photographs and history of Heath's home which is open to the public.
BBC On This Day: Heath is new Tory leader
- Edward Heath wins the Conservative leadership contest on 27 July, 1965.
BBC On This Day: Shock election win for Heath
- Edward Heath becomes the new British prime minister after a surprise victory on 19 June,1970.
Edward Heath and Europe
- First person article commenting on the first discussions concerning the possibility of Britain's joining the European Community.
The Guardian: Sir Edward Heath
- Obituary: Conservative prime minister who took Britain into Europe and served 51 years in the House of Commons.
InfoBritain: Edward Heath
- Biographical article.
Leadership and Change: Prime Ministers in the Post-War World - Heath
- Lecture by Professor John Ramsden, Queen Mary, University of London. Full text, audio and video files.
Telegraph - Heath warned about gay sex trysts
- By George Jones, Political Editor. (April 28, 2007)
Times Online: Ted Heath's royal row
- William Rees-Mogg looks back at the life of the former PM, sharing his own memories. (July 18, 2005)
Times Online Obituary: Sir Edward Heath
- Obituary for Sir Edward Heath with a detailed description of his carrier. (July 17, 2005)
Telegraph: Furious Heath denies caring more about EEC than killings in Ulster
- Speaking at the Bloody Sunday Inquiry yesterday, Sir Edward Heath described the suggestion that he had brushed aside the deaths of civilians to concentrate on securing British membership of the EEC as obscene and offensive. (January 16, 2003)
Time: Unexpected Triumph
- Analysis of Edward Heath's victory in 1970. (June 29, 1970)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2013 at 0:53:58 UTC -