become an editor
the entire directory
only in Prime_Ministers/Churchill,_Sir_Winston
Society and Culture
Churchill, Sir Winston
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Politics: Parties: Conservative Party
Society: History: By Time Period: Twentieth Century: Wars and Conflicts: World War II: By Country: United Kingdom
BBC On This Day: Last farewell to Churchill
- News of Sir Winston Churchill’s funeral on 30 January, 1965. The page contains video footage, too.
Churchill Archives Centre
- Built at Churchill College to house Sir Winston Churchill's papers in all some 2,200 boxes of letters and documents.
The Churchill Papers: A catalogue
- The Churchill catalogue allows you to search for catalogue descriptions using free text, keyword and date range searching.
The Churchill Society London
- Provides information and resources for Sir Winston Churchill.
Churchill: The Evidence
- National Library of Scotland's educational and exhibition resource for the life and times of Sir Winston Churchill.
InfoBritain: Winston Churchill
- Biographical article with photos of places significant in his life.
Leadership and Change: Prime Ministers in the Post-War World - Winston Churchill
- Lecture given by Professor Vernon Bogdanor FBA CBE with a response a response by Philip Ziegler. Full text, audio and video files.
Library of Congress: Churchill and the Great Republic
- This exhibition examines the life and career of Winston Spencer Churchill and emphasizes his lifelong links with the United States.
The Life and Times of Winston Churchill
- Provided by the US-based Churchill Center and Societies.
Moreorless: Winston Churchill
- A short biography and background notes.
- Explore the complexity of the man who was soldier, adventurer, politician, author and arguably the greatest Englishman of the 20th century.
Toy Soldier Gallery: Sir Winston Churchill
- Provides a biography taken largely from encyclopedias, but including information on Churchill as a collector of toy soldiers.
Westminster College: Churchill Memorial and Library
- Historical information about Churchill and the place where he made his famous 'Iron Curtain' speech. Includes exhibitions, lecture series, visitor information and gift shop, tours and Scholar's Corner. Fulton, Missouri, USA.
Winston Churchill and the Sinews of Peace Address
- The text of Churchill's speech at Westminster College, Fulton, Missouri, on March 5, 1946.
Churchill, Sir Winston
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 7, 2014 at 7:35:09 UTC -