become an editor
the entire directory
only in Prime_Ministers/Cameron,_David
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: History: Parliament: Prime Ministers: Cameron, David
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Oxfordshire: Witney
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Parliament
Guardian Politics - Comment: David Cameron MP
- Archives of the Conservative MP's fortnightly column about Parliament and life as an MP in the House of Commons.
Number 10: Meet the PM
- Biography on the official site of the Prime Minister's Office.
The Public Whip: David Cameron MP
- Provides voting record back to 2001 with analysis and comparisons to other MPs.
TheyWorkForYou.com: David Cameron MP
- Offers performance data, Register of Members' Interests entries, Hansard transcripts of recent appearances in Parliament, Early Day Motions signed, links and RSS feeds.
Telegraph: David and Samantha Cameron's baby girl born weeks early
- David Cameron has become the proud father of an "unbelievably beautiful girl" after his wife Samantha gave birth unexpectedly during the family's holiday. (August 25, 2010)
Telegraph: David Cameron: from the depths of despair to the delight of a beautiful baby girl
- As David Cameron gushed with pride at the birth of his “unbelievably beautiful” fourth child, part of him was surely struggling to make sense of the bewildering extremes of emotion he has experienced over the past 18 months. (August 25, 2010)
Telegraph: David Cameron sets out Big Society plan
- David Cameron has issued an invitation for communities across the country to take over responsibility for services ranging from libraries to housing developments. (July 19, 2010)
Telegraph: David Cameron: Big Society is not a 'cover for cuts'
- David Cameron has denied that his vision of a "Big Society" in which volunteers and communities take over the role of the state is a "cover for cuts". (July 19, 2010)
BBC News: David Cameron is UK's New Prime Minister
- Article covering the David Cameron's acceptance of the Queen's invitation to form a new government. (May 11, 2010)
Telegraph: David Cameron's plan to save Britain from the EU's clutches: will it work?
- David Cameron has set out a six point plan to preserve British sovereignty within the European Union. (November 08, 2009)
Telegraph: EU leaders angry at Tories over David Cameron letter, report claims
- David Cameron has been criticised by the leaders of France, Germany and Spain for urging the Czech president to delay ratifying the Lisbon Treaty, according to a report. (October 31, 2009)
BBC News: The David Cameron Story
- A look at the life and times of David Cameron, the bike-riding Old Etonian who is now the elected leader of the Conservative Party. Includes links to related news and analysis, background and video. (December 06, 2005)
Telegraph: Leading would be a nightmare, says Cameron
- David Cameron, the frontrunner to be the next Conservative leader, confessed last night that leading the party would be a "nightmare job". (November 25, 2005)
BBC News - Breakfast with Frost: David Cameron MP
- Transcript of the interview which covered the issues of health, education, taxes and crime. (March 20, 2005)
BBC News: David Cameron
- A political profile of the MP for Witney. (October 16, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 11, 2012 at 17:35:05 UTC -