become an editor
the entire directory
only in Prime_Ministers/Brown,_Gordon
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Society and Culture: Politics: Parties: Labour Party: MPs
The Guardian: Peace at last: Gordon Brown on life after Downing Street
- Gordon Brown tells Larry Elliott why it's good to be home seven months after leaving Downing street..
The Public Whip: Gordon Brown MP
- Provides voting record since 1997 with analysis and comparisons to other MPs.
TheyWorkForYou.com: Gordon Brown MP
- Offers performance data, Register of Members' Interests entries, Hansard transcripts of recent appearances in Parliament, Early Day Motions signed, links and RSS feeds.
The Independent: Gordon Brown: There is life after No 10
- In his first major interview since losing the election, the former Prime Minister tells Christina Patterson why he's thriving as a constituency MP - and happily living without the trappings of power. (July 26, 2010)
The Independent: Have you seen this man? The hunt for the former PM
- Forty days after leaving Downing Street, Gordon Brown is back home in Fife. But, despite reported sightings, he is proving to be an elusive quarry. Brian Brady tries to pick-up his trail. (June 20, 2010)
Telegraph: Gordon Brown: I should have been PM not Tony Blair
- Gordon Brown has admitted for the first time that he believed he, and not Tony Blair, should have become prime minister when New Labour came to power. (February 11, 2010)
Telegraph: Gordon Brown says he understands the grief of dead soldier's mother
- Gordon Brown has said that he understands the grief of Jacqui Janes, the mother of a dead soldier who confronted him over the lack of equipment for troops serving on the frontline. (November 10, 2009)
Telegraph: Gordon Brown in showdown with Labour's women over childcare benefits
- Gordon Brown is heading for another showdown with Labour's female MPs over childcare benefits for middle class mothers. (November 08, 2009)
Telegraph: Gordon Brown: worldwide snub over tax plans
- Gordon Brown is facing international embarrassment after leading nations slapped down his proposal for a tax on financial transactions to raise hundreds of billions of pounds. (November 07, 2009)
Telegraph: Prime Minister Gordon Brown on the psychologist's couch
- Gordon Brown has come under fire from Cherie Blair, Lord Levy and Frank Field - and it's personal. Psychologist Linda Blair examines the Prime Minister's 'flaws' and offers tips on how he can improve his image. (May 18, 2008)
BBC News: Brown is UK's new prime minister
- Gordon Brown has become the UK's new prime minister as Tony Blair steps down after 10 years in Downing Street. (June 27, 2007)
BBC News: Newsnight Special Report: Gordon Brown
- Transcript, video, profile and related stories as Brown became the longest-serving Chancellor of modern-day history in June 2004. (November 10, 2005)
BBC News: Tour Diary: Gordon Brown in Africa
- Political correspondent Mark Mardell's observations as he travels with Chancellor Gordon Brown on his January 2005 trip to Africa focused on debt relief and aid for education, health and development. (January 18, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2013 at 12:03:51 UTC -