become an editor
the entire directory
only in Prime_Ministers/Blair,_Tony
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: History: Parliament: Prime Ministers: Blair, Tony
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Politics: Elections: 2005
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Politics: Parties: Labour Party
- Offers a reward to people attempting a citizen's arrest of Tony Blair, for crimes against peace, and the chance to donate towards that reward.
BBC News: The Blair Years 1997-2007
- Biography of Tony Blair, changes in Britain over his decade in power and expert views on how history will regard him.
Biogs.com: The Tony Blair Dossier
- A growing selection of information on the British Prime Minister and information on British politics .
The History Place - Great Speeches Collection: Tony Blair
- Text of Tony Blair's November 26, 1998 speech, the first British Prime Minister ever to address the Irish Parliament.
The Office of Tony Blair
- Tony Blair's official site with details on his present activities.
Paul.Treanor: Ideology and Ethics of Tony Blair
- Discussion document regarding the ideology behind the policies of the minister.
TheyWorkForYou.com: Tony Blair MP
- Offers performance data, Register of Members' Interests entries, Hansard transcripts of recent appearances in Parliament, Early Day Motions signed, links and RSS feeds.
Tony Blair Faith Foundation
- Supports Tony Blair's initiatives in the field of inter-religious dialogue.
University of Leeds - EducatiOn-line: Tony Blair's Ruskin Speech December 1996
- Full text of the speech.
Telegraph: Four men arrested after shoes and eggs are thrown at Tony Blair at book signing
- Four men have been arrested after shoes and eggs were thrown at Tony Blair as he promoted his controversial memoir in Dublin on Saturday. (September 04, 2010)
Telegraph: Tony Blair claimed £7,000 for new roof two days before leaving No.10
- Tony Blair put in an expense claim for almost £7,000 of roof repairs on his designated second home just two days before stepping down as Prime Minister, newly-published documents show. (June 18, 2009)
Telegraph: Boothroyd attacks 'disrespectful' Blair
- Lady Boothroyd, the former Speaker of the House of Commons, criticised Tony Blair's treatment of Parliament. (February 12, 2007)
Telegraph: Police target Blair's inner circle over cash for honours affair
- News of the police investigation into the cash for honours affair getting closer to Tony Blair's inner circle. (December 17, 2006)
Telegraph: You are the problem, Blair told
- The Prime Minister was "ambushed" at a meeting with Labour MPs last week when one backbencher bluntly told him to his face: "You're the problem." (June 11, 2006)
Telegraph: Blair's blackest day
- Tony Blair has suffered a devastating blow to his authority as Labour MPs helped to inflict the first defeat of his eight-year premiership by decisively voting down plans to detain terrorist suspects for up to 90 days. (November 10, 2005)
Telegraph: Blair digs himself deeper into trouble
- Tony Blair's attempt to demonstrate that he was not always seeking to grab the limelight on State occasions backfired last night when Downing Street's version of events before the Queen Mother's lying-in-state showed No 10 had expected him to have a bigger role. (June 15, 2002)
Telegraph: The Rod that finally broke Blair's back
- Downing Street was accused of a "humiliating climbdown" after dropping a complaint over claims that officials sought a more prominent role for Tony Blair at Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother's lying-in-state ceremony. (June 12, 2002)
Telegraph: Blair accused of fantasising over media 'plotting'
- Downing Street was accused of fantasising about a Right-wing media conspiracy to bring down the Government yesterday after Tony Blair became the first prime minister to complain on his own behalf to the Press Complaints Commission. (April 25, 2002)
Telegraph: Blair accused of more 'cronyism'
- The Prime Minister was accused of rewarding another of his "cronies" with a job in Downing Street yesterday after it was confirmed that Lord Birt has been given a Government post. (August 11, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2014 at 18:00:26 UTC -