become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Parliament
Society and Culture
Liberal Party and Liberal Democrats
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Parliament
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Politics
Cobbett's Parliamentary History
- The digitisation of all 36 volumes of Cobbett's Parlimentary History and providing online access to it.
- The Hansard text itself by volume, Lords sittings, Commons sittings and Westminster Hall sittings as well as Written Answers, Written Statements, Lords reports and Grand Committee reports.
History of Parliament Online
- A research project creating a comprehensive account of parliamentary politics in England, then Britain, from their origins in the thirteenth century.
Members of Parliament 1700-1820
- Biographies of MPs that had an important influence on British history. Figures included range from Prime Ministers to those less well-known but extremely influential figures.
- A detailed study of parliamentary reform in Britain between 1750 and 1900.
UK Legislation 1267-Present
- The official home of UK legislation, revised and as enacted 1267-present.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 20, 2014 at 15:11:26 UTC -