become an editor
the entire directory
only in Monarchy/Stuart
Society and Culture
James I and VI
James II and VII
William III, of Orange
Mary, Queen of Scots
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Society and Culture: History: Monarchy
Society: History: By Time Period: Eighteenth Century: Wars and Conflicts: Jacobite Rebellion
Society: History: By Time Period: Seventeenth Century: Wars and Conflicts: Glorious Revolution
Bonnie Prince Charlie
- How Flora MacDonald saved the life of Charles Edward Stuart, called "Bonnie Prince Charlie."
The Jacobite Heritage
- Noel S. McFerran tells the story of James II and VII, King of England, Scotland, France and Ireland, and his Jacobite heirs to the present day. The monarchy as it would have been without the Glorious Revolution of 1688. Includes a genealogical tree, pictures and links to further information.
The Northumbrian Jacobites
- Examines the history of Jacobitism in the north east of England.
Scotland: A Brief History - The Stuart Cause
- Peter Williams writes about the House of Stuart's claim on the British throne and their supporters.
The Stewart Society
- Established 1899 inviting membership and appreciation of Stewart people, places, things, events and heraldry, including Royal Lineage, back to the 12th century.
Yahoo! Groups: Jacobite
- Forum to discuss those who after the Revolution of 1688, continued to support the Stuart dynasty in England, Scotland, and Ireland.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 12, 2009 at 21:44:51 UTC -