become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Folklore
Society and Culture
British and Celtic Fairy Tales
British and Celtic Myths
Arts: Visual Arts: Sculpture: History: Green Man
At the Edge Archive: Turf Labyrinths
- Article by Marilyn Clark describing Britain's eight remaining turf labyrinths and two former ones, with pictures.
Changeling Legends from the British Isles
- Collection of this type of legends, with source data provided.
Dragon's Hoard - The Folklore of British Holy Wells
- Article on the folklore surrounding these wells, by Rowan in the White Dragon e-zine.
Dragons of the British Isles
- Gazetteer of places associated with dragons.
The Folklore of the British Isles
- Examines the folklore, tales and supernatural creatures of England, Scotland and Wales. From Mysterious Britain.
- Devoted to the study of traditional arts and crafts, customs, beliefs and folk medicine. Features membership information as well as details of the society's library, journal and awards.
The Museum of Myth and Fable
- An education programme based on storytelling in The Morgan Library, Wem, Shropshire. Contact and event details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 21:53:17 UTC -