become an editor
the entire directory
only in Romani_and_Traveller/Romani
Society and Culture
Romani and Traveller
Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: 19th Century: Borrow, George
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Indo-European: Indo-Iranian: Indo-Aryan: Romani
Society: Ethnicity: Romani
Gordon Boswell Romany Museum
- Information about their collection of vardos (caravans), crafts, photographs, and documents; includes online gallery, and details of their services. [Spalding, Lincolnshire]
The Gypsy Horse Fair at Stow-on-the-Wold
- Pictures and a history of a gathering of Gypsy travellers at the Horse Fair in Stow-on-the-Wold in the Cotswolds, in May and October annually.
Roma Support Group
- A community organisation working with East European Roma refugees and migrants in London. Information about their projects, events, and funding.
- Information about the history and use of Romani language in the UK, from the BBC Multilingual Nation project.
Romani Cymru / Romany Wales Project
- A research and information project about the historic Romani tribes of Wales; includes a history of the community and prominent families.
- Catalogue of books published by the University of Hertfordshire Press, which specialises in Romani Studies.
Romany Gypsy Trailers
- Galleries of photographs of Gypsy caravans and trucks from the 60s to the present. [Browser specific site]
- Information about the Romani community, particularly in Kent; includes articles, memoirs, galleries, news, stories and history. [BBC]
The Scottish Gypsies
- An account of their history, with profiles of prominent families and people, particularly from the Borders area.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 24, 2013 at 6:24:09 UTC -