become an editor
the entire directory
only in Romani_and_Traveller/Organisations
Society and Culture
Romani and Traveller
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Ethnicity: Romani and Traveller: Organisations
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Organisations
Derbyshire Gypsy Liaison Group
- Provides support for the Gypsy and traveller communities and assists local authorities and organisations on culture, education and healthcare issues.
Friends, Families and Travellers
- Organisation seeking to address problems facing the Traveller and Gypsy communities. Information about their activities and resources, practical guides, and campaigning materials.
London Gypsy & Traveller Unit (LGTU)
- Independent charity working to ensure effective and accountable representation of, and to increase opportunities for Gypsies and Travellers. Information about their services, funding, and events.
South West Alliance of Nomads
- Aims to make links and create better relationships and understanding among the settled and travelling communities in the South West. Includes a history, events listing, and resources.
Travellers Aid Trust
- A registered charity formed to relieve poverty and advance education among people who adopt (temporarily or permanently) a nomadic style of life. Information about their history, grants programme, and workshops.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, August 8, 2007 12:11:11 PM EDT -