become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disability/Travel
Society and Culture
Mobility Aid Rentals
Motoring and Motability
Society: Disabled: Travel
Society: Disabled: Travel: Specific Places: Europe: United Kingdom
Disabled Persons Transport Advisory Committee
- Responsible for advising the UK Government on access for disabled people to transport and the built environment. Provides information on access to various modes of transport and details of the Committee's work.
London Dial a Ride
- London Transport service for people with disabilities. Membership details, how the service works and service details.
- Coach hire for disabled, elderly and special needs groups in the North West of England. Mission statement and company profile.
- Subsidised door-to-door transport in taxis for people who have serious mobility impairment and difficulty in using public transport. How to apply and scheme details.
Tourism For All
- Umbrella organisation supporting accessibility and social inclusion in the hospitality and tourism industry. Achievements, activities and list of members.
- Travel insurance for disabled people and those with pre-existing medical conditions. Online quotation and purchase.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2013 at 20:07:21 UTC -