become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disability/Recreation
Society and Culture
Football Supporters Clubs
Gardens and Gardening
Travel and Tourism
Home: Gardening: Enabled Gardeners
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Sports: Disability
Society: Disabled: Recreation
- A charity that enables the disabled to become involved in bird rescue, welfare and rehabilitation.
- Centre providing sports, arts, education and recreational facilities for disabled and disadvantaged people and their carers. Fishing, day centre and facilities. Near Wolverhampton.
- List of caravan sites which are user friendly for disabled visitors. Sites listed have the minimum requirements for disabled people of a shower, basin, WC and ramped access.
Disabled Birders Association
- Raising awareness about the needs of disabled birders and trying to improve access. Offers regional fact sheets, optical advice, newsletter and overseas trips.
- Sailing and boating for disabled at Rockley Watersports. Includes access, boat details, photo gallery and contact. Based in Poole Dorset.
- UK National body for boating including disabled sailing oversees yachtmaster windsurfing, cruising and motorboat. Publications and services offered.
The Scuba Trust
- Disabled diving charity. Offers training and try diving events in Dorking and offers to arrange regional events on request. Also provides diving holidays.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 20, 2014 at 18:19:51 UTC -