become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disability/Employment
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Employment
Society: Disabled: Employment
- The Association of Disabled Professionals website offers, advice, support, resources and general information for disabled professionals, entrepreneurs, students and the self employed.
- Charitable company providing training and assistance for people with learning and mental health difficulties in Gwynedd and Anglesey. Courses, gateway to work, history and staff.
Association for Supported Employment (AFSE)
- An association of 230 agencies establishing collective action on national issues regarding supported employment.
Azure Charitable Enterprises
- Provides a range of services to people with disability throughout the North East. Information about the services offered and general information about the charity.
Business Disability Forum
- Organisation focused on the issue of disability in the workplace, funded and managed by employers. Press releases, publications, events and news.
- Employment in the charity sector. Includes online job search.
Disabled Workers Co-operative
- Aims to create a national searchable database that will match the needs of individual customers wanting a product or service with a local disabled person who is able to provide that product or service.
- Edinburgh organisation working in partnership with employers to secure employment opportunities for the disabled. Summarises legislation and presents project details.
- Expands the opportunities for disabled people in sustainable work both within Remploy and externally. Britain's largest employer of people with disabilities.
- National charity which works with employers, social services and the disabled to help people with disabilities find employment.
Skill: National Bureau for Students With Disabilities
- Promotes opportunities for young people and adults with any kind of disability in post-16 education, training and employment. Advice, news and events.
- A charity assisting all disabled people in finding and retaining paid employment. Offers downloads, mission statement and forum. Active in the London area.
Stelios: Award for Disabled Entrepreneurs
- Set up to support disabled entrepreneurs in the UK by offering support and cash prizes including £50,000 for the yearly winner. Run by EasyJet founder Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou and the charity Leonard Cheshire Disability.
Ways to Work
- Partnership of Humber organisations that support people with learning disabilities to find supported employment and ways to work with local employers. Includes case studies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 4, 2015 at 6:15:08 UTC -