become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disability/Education
Society and Culture
Schools and Colleges
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Education
Society: Disabled: Education
Add-Venture in Learning
- A membership organisation providing access to courses for people with disabilities via Bristol University. Includes membership details, course information and images.
- Provides assessment and training service in Higher Education for disabled students. Contains staff photographs and links.
- Residential and day schools, specialist colleges, and adult communities for people with special needs. Includes program descriptions and donation information. England and Wales.
Canterbury Christ Church University
- Disability information for students.
Centre for Disability Studies
- Interdisciplinary centre for teaching and research in the field of disability studies at the University of Leeds. Includes publications, resources, research and events.
- Delivers educational workshops to organisations wanting to understand and improve their communication skills with deaf customers. Includes tesitimonials.
Down Syndrome Education International
- Working to advance the development and education of individuals with Down syndrome. Information about their research, conferences and publications.
Enable in Cornwall
- Provides access to opportunities in Cornwall for education, training and the work environment for people with disabilities. Includes news, forum and disability links.
- Service aimed at enhancing access for those with learning difficulties and/or disabilities, to learning and teaching, research and administration across higher and further education through the use of information and communication technologies.
Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education
- Information about current issue and subscription details; also includes an archive of past articles and abstracts.
- Provides grants for students with physical disabilities in further and higher education. Contains guidance notes, grant conditions and FAQ.
St Loye's Foundation
- College for Disabled people and retrain disabled people for open employment. Contains assessment and rehabilitation details, newsletter and message book. Based in Exeter.
University of Westminster-Computer Centre for People with Disabilities (CCPD)
- Support for disabled students and provider of 'Needs Assessments' and specialist IT training for all UK students pursuing claims under the Disabled Student Allowance.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 19, 2013 at 13:19:29 UTC -