become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Death
Society and Culture
Memorials and Monuments
Undertakers and Funeral Services
Health: Mental Health: Grief, Loss and Bereavement
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Mental Health: Grief, Loss and Bereavement
Shopping: Death Care
Child Death Helpline
- Helpline for anyone affected by the death of a child of any age, from prebirth to adult, under any circumstances, however recently or long ago.
Death and Dying
- A Buddhist insight to help people meet death with grace, clarity, and fearlessness. Includes text of prayers used for Buddhist funeral rite.
The Death Clock
- Calculates the date of your demise by referencing statistics from the World Health Organisation. Also include a BMI calculator.
Dignity in Dying
- Believes in patient choice and a dignified death for all. Includes information about the organisation and its activities, living wills to download, fact sheets, and academic and news articles.
- Eco-friendly coffins in solid pine sourced from Forest Stewardship Council certified forests. Offers UK wide delivery.
If I Should Die
- Advice on funeral arrangements and costs, wills, inheritance law and terminal illness. Includes comforting poems, counselling information, and an overview of the funeral customs of different religions.
Natural Death Centre
- Consumer advice charity concerned with dying at home, death care and preparing funerals. Publications on natural and alternative arrangements such as woodland funerals.
UK Funerals On Line
- Independent consumer guide to funerals in the UK. Also contains directory of funeral directors, monumental masons and florists.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 4, 2013 at 19:10:42 UTC -