become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organisations/Cheer_and_Support
Society and Culture
Cheer and Support
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Children: Organisations: Cheer and Support
Society: Philanthropy: Cheer and Support
Children's Country Holidays Fund
- History, news and case studies from a charity which has been working since 1884 on providing young London children in need and their families holidays in the safest possible environment.
- Provides special holidays and day trips for children who suffer from severe illnesses and disabilities. Aims, events, and how to donate.
Make-A-Wish Foundation UK
- Charity granting wishes of children and young people aged between 3 and 17 living with life threatening illnesses.
The National Holiday Fund
- This is a charity that takes handicapped children on holiday to Florida.
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Free accommodation provider for families of patients in hospitals and hospices. Background, accommodation, donations and contact details.
Starlight Children's Foundation UK
- Aims to grant wishes for hundreds of ill children every year, and to provide stimulating programmes in hospital to help children during long stays. The children are between four and eighteen and all are critically, chronically or terminally ill. Information about the charity and its services, and how to volunteer or to raise funds.
Wallace and Gromit's Children's Foundation
- Raises funds to support children in hospitals and hospices throughout the UK, through the annual fundraising event Wrong Trousers Day. Aims and activities, news, and how to help.
Cheer and Support
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:31:35 PM EST -