become an editor
the entire directory
only in Children/Adoption_and_Fostering
Society and Culture
Adoption and Fostering
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Children: Adoption and Fostering
Wish to Adopt
Home: Family: Adoption
Home: Family: Foster Care
Adoption Agency Northwest UK
- Adoption agency covering the whole of the Northwest. Information on the adoption process and enquiry form.
Be My Parent
- Adoption and fostering service for children in the UK, run by the British Association for Adoption and Fostering. Provides details the organisation and information for families and for agencies. Includes children's profiles, FAQs, and publishes a newspaper, Be My Parent.
British Agencies for Adoption & Fostering
- London-based charity with offices in Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and England. Offers resources for those wishing to adopt and related professionals. Includes membership details, news, legal details and directory of agencies.
Community Foster Care
- Foster agency and registered charity offers information about its procedures and services to both carers and social services departments.
Families for Children
- Independent fostering agency operating in London and the South with 10 local centres. Includes profile, information on placements, fostering, training, and recruitment, OFSTED report, children's magazine, and contact details for each centre.
The Foster Care Co-operative
- Providing a range of foster home placements to children accommodated by local authorities in the United Kingdom. Includes descriptions of the three types of placements and information for prospective carers.
Foster Care Link
- Promoting the fostering of Muslim, Asian, black and other ethnic-minority children.
The Fostering Foundation
- Agency with regional offices in Bristol, London and the South West. Provides information on the organisation, making a referral, becoming a carer and FAQs.
The Fostering Network
- Charity providing information about fostering, giving support and advice to its members, and campaigning to improve foster care.
- Independent foster care agency. Provides information on fostering, case studies, information events, FAQs and a form to register interest.
- Supporting foster carers about whom an allegation or complaint has been made. Information about their services and procedures, plus FAQ and staff profiles.
National Fostering Agency
- Providing information for existing and potential carers, as well as local authority teams.
- Independent fostering agency with offices in the southern half of England and Wales. Provides information on fostering and details of how to become a carer.
Post Adoption Centre
- Supporting families and children after adoption has taken place. Includes information about therapeutic and mediation services, counselling, training and advocacy services.
- Provides information on what fostering involves and how to become a foster carer. Includes an online registration form.
SWIIS Foster Care
- A national independent fostering agency. Includes a fun section for children as well as a carer's section and positions vacant.
- National charity for children and young people involved with the care system. Provides information on the organisation, becoming a foster carer and adopting a child.
Adoption and Fostering
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2013 at 6:15:09 UTC -