become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Children
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Children
Adoption and Fostering
Violence and Abuse
Kids and Teens
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Education: Specialist Programmes: Looked After Children
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Society and Culture: Youth
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Child Support
All 4 Kids UK
- A directory of services and items of interest related to children. Site is searchable by activity and location.
All Parents and All Kids
- Directory offering guidance and links to shopping and advice sites dealing with a range of topics and parenting issues. Includes channels for 'Days Out', 'Childcare' and 'Education', as well as a chat zone and All Kids section containing age-graded child-safe links.
- Information and advice on pregnancy, birth and childcare from baby to toddler. Includes buying guides and an online community.
Care Today Children's Services
- Operator of children's homes and a residential special school in the North West with core provision in Liverpool, Manchester and Staffordshire.
- Free national helpline for children and young people in trouble or danger.
The Children's Mutual
- Savings for children; includes company profile, details of services, information for new and existing customers, and contacts.
Ethelbert Children's Services
- Offers specialist residential, fostering and educational services in South East England. Provides a profile of the business and details of the services.
- Local listings, discussion forums and monthly features for parents of young children and babies in the UK.
Hidden Lives Revealed
- Online archive of material relating to children in the care of the Children's Society 1882 - 1918. Includes case files, photographs and oral histories.
- A registered charity committed to keeping children safe from bullying, harm or abuse. Offers children a helpline, publications and advice FAQ. Content in several languages.
National Association for Children of Alcoholics
- Registered charity founded in 1990 to address the needs of children growing up in families where one or both parents suffer from alcoholism or a similar addictive problem.
SACCS Child Care Services
- Offer a variety of care, residential, and therapy services for traumatised children. Includes information on training and contact details.
Summer Born Children
- Campaign group for parents who want their child to begin reception aged 5, and not aged 4.
United Kingdom Missing Children
- Dedicated to helping reunite missing children with their families. A tool designed to aid law enforcement agencies and other authorised organisations in the safe recovery of missing and/or exploited children. The site has support from a number of UK charities and organisations.
Voice for the Child in Care (VCC)
- Advocacy for children and young people in care. Campaigns, projects and services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 6, 2014 at 20:59:21 UTC -