become an editor
the entire directory
only in Charities/Resources_for_Charities
Society and Culture
Resources for Charities
- Marketing company with lottery expertise. Includes a list of benefits, references, legal information and links.
- Fundraising strategy consultant providing guidance on issues from organisational development to venture philanthropy to organisations within the not-for-profit sector.
Adventure Challenge Events
- Offers specialist support to fundraisers organising abseiling, zip slides, multi challenge events, cycling, walking and running. Provides information on the team, the consultancy services they offer and their safety record.
Andrew de Mille Fundraising Consultants
- Specialist advisers to the not-for-profit sector. Includes a company history, services provided, news and client feedback.
Arts Quarter LLP
- Works with cultural and not-for-profit organizations to support the development of their marketing communications, digital and fund-raising activities.
- Educational fundraising consultants specialising in large scale gifts and legacies. Company profile, clients and contact details are on the site.
Be Brave Fundraising Consultancy
- Provides consultancy, training, coaching and mentoring, interim and event management to charities.
Better Fundraising Ideas
- Provides a wide range of ideas that schools, churches, sports clubs and non-profit organisations could use to raise funds.
Charities Aid Foundation
- Independent charity providing products and services to other charities in the UK and internationally. Events, research, news and information about the organisation is available on the site.
Charities at Work
- Raises funds for five UK charities: Help the Aged, British Red Cross, Scope, NSPCC, and RSPB through payroll deductions. Information on the scheme, particularly for employers, signup form and news, such as tax incentives.
Charities' Property Association
- A group of charities and associated organisations which own and manage rural and urban property as investments. Details of services, newsletters and seminars for members.
- Informational site on organising charity abseil events. Includes downloads and FAQs.
- Company specialising in organising tours and special events for people wishing to raise money for charity. Includes expeditions available, client feedback, fitness training and a gallery.
- Fundraising for charities through charity cards. Benefits, services and online registration.
Charity Fundraising Ltd
- Fundraising consultants to voluntary and non-for-profit organisations. Includes a background, services provided and a client list.
- Business consultancy offering to incorporate organisations and register charities with the Charity Commission, and the OSCR in Scotland. Explains the benefits of charitable status and the application process.
Charity Retail Association
- Helps charities running charity shops in the UK to work together. Includes news, contact details and useful links.
- Software and services for charities, education and other non-profit organisations in the UK. Products, training, support and background information is available.
- Supports communications staff and volunteers working in large and small charities, non-governmental organisations and other relevant areas in the UK.
- Email marketing system designed for the non-profit sector.
- Offers support for trustees and the voluntary sector. Online knowledge bank, forums, and information about training services.
- Grant funding for charities including a background, FAQs and details of how to apply.
- Provider of telecoms solutions to the voluntary sector, with special discounts negotiated with NCVO. Details of their range of communications services and contact information.
- Develop individual programmes through direct mail fundraising.
Each One Counts
- Inkjet and mobile phone recycling scheme that helps charities raise funds; offers details of operation, and contacts.
Foster Murphy Charitable Futures
- Charities consultant website with CV details, services provided, previous projects and customer references.
- Promotional and novelty fundraising ideas site with a list of items sold, staff details and information about how the system works.
- Develops and distributes software for individuals and not-for-profit organisations in the UK to identify funding sources. Includes online guidance to fundraising techniques and legalities.
Gerry Beldon Independent Fundraising
- Provides fundraising and management consultancy services for charities. Ideas, articles on charities, details of services and contact information.
- National charity advice and support company. Activities, personnel and registration information is available on the site.
- Charity fundraising organisation promoting the HMRC Payroll Giving Scheme.
Help The Needy
- Fundraising support organisation with a background, fundraising tips and campaign information.
IT For Charities
- Directory of resources for UK charities and non-profit Organisations. Listings of web designers, PC recycling charities and companies that sell cheap or recycled PCs to charities.
Jane Kaufmann Associates
- Fund-raising and development consultants; explains the services available and provides some case studies.
JM Professional Fundraising
- Fund-raising consultants; offers details of company, services, and contacts.
- Legislation Monitoring Service for Charities, voluntary organisations and their advisers. Sample cases, subscription information and an overview.
The Management Centre
- Consultancy and training organization; provides a company profile, information on the training programmes and on careers with the firm.
The Media Trust
- Helps charities communicate. Includes services, corporate clients and news.
- A multimedia and event production partnership that designs and produces websites, CD-ROMs and events for charities, educational and not-for-profit organisations. Services, company information and contact details.
The Moffat Charitable Trust
- Offers grants to worthy causes in Scotland, UK Charities and community groups. Information about the trust, projects funded, and application details.
- Offers a selection of fudge and biscuits for fundraisers. Product details, fundraising advice and contact details are included on the site.
- Supplier of fund raising race night films. How the race night works, details about the organisation and contact details.
Resources for the UK Voluntary Sector
- Information, briefings, contacts on training, specialist suppliers, job opportunities, lobbying, legals for voluntary and community organisations.
- Suggests a method of school fund-raising where parents and supporters can raise funds for a school by shopping on-line; explains how the scheme works and provides a registration form for schools.
The Showcase of Fundraising Innovation
- A free resource providing illustrated case histories from some of the world’s best fund-raising campaigns; contains tips, articles, guides and information from successful fund-raisers.
- Charity SMS fundraising initiate. Online shopping, games arcade and online quiz are available on the site.
- Charity fundraising advisers with information about the company, references, how they work and news articles.
- Information and news for UK charity fundraisers. News, forthcoming events and a discussion forum.
- Offers printer cartridges for on-line sale, and recycling facilities for empty cartridges; offers details of company, charity scheme, and contacts.
Work with us
- Scottish voluntary sector website with news, events, donation details and a website of the week.
- Fund-raising scheme; provides an on-line portal for schools, churches and other groups to earn cash-back on purchases from a catalogue or on-line shop.
- Offers customized software for the management of fund-raising activities; provides details of products, downloads, a plug-in directory, case studies and an FAQ.
Resources for Charities
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 18, 2014 at 13:05:08 UTC -