become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rescues_and_Shelters/Wild_Animals
Society and Culture
Rescues and Shelters
Recreation: Outdoors: Wildlife: Rehabilitation
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Science and Environment: Wildlife
Society: Organizations: Animal Welfare: Rescues and Shelters: Wildlife
Brent Lodge Bird and Wildlife Trust
- Registered charity operating a bird and wildlife hospital, based near Chichester in the south of England. Provides advice on what to do in an emergency, together with news and event information.
British Divers Marine Life Rescue (BDMLR)
- Organization who rescue stranded and sick cetaceans and other marine mammals. News with training information and rescue map, membership application form (PDF Format) and photo galleries.
The Cat Survival Trust
- Provides protection for wild cat species both in the UK and abroad. Includes overview, cats, photos, news, how to help and a newsletter.
Cotswold Owl Rescue Trust
- Registered charity based near Cheltenham. Features information on owls, how to treat injured birds, pictures and the aims of the society.
- Provides care, rehabilitation and aid for sick and injured hedgehogs. Information about hedgehogs. Poole, Dorset.
- Provides advice about sick, injured or problem wildlife, and a directory of around 400 wildlife rescue organisations.
Hessilhead Wildlife Rescue Trust
- Registered charity, based in North Ayrshire, providing for the rescue and rehabilitation of injured wildlife. Includes an ongoing diary and general guidance on rehabilitation.
Leicester Wildlife Hospital
- Voluntary organisation dedicated to the care of injured and orphaned wildlife. Includes latest news, applications for membership, sponsorship and donations, and contact details.
- Dedicated to the rescue, treatment and rehabilitation of all wildlife and birds. Information about the hospital, volunteering, and advice on how to deal with orphaned or abandoned wildlife. South London.
National Fox Welfare Society
- Voluntary organisation rescuing injured foxes and supplying homeopathic sarcoptic mange treatment. Includes first aid tips, FAQ, and suggestions to deal with problem foxes.
- Ensures that sick and injured birds of prey are cared for and that they are released back into the wild if possible. Includes a helpline, articles, news items, gallery and a code of practice.
The Seal Sanctuary
- Two seal rescue centres: one by Gweek, in Cornwall and the other on the shores of Loch Creran, near Oban in Scotland.
- Wildlife Hospital Trust. Fact sheets, visitor information, and children's art gallery. Located in Aylesbury.
The Weirfield Wildlife Hospital
- Covering the care, first aid, rehabilitation and eventual re-release of Wildlife. Lincoln.
The Wildlife Haven
- Rescue and rehabilitation centre based in Thirsk, Yorkshire. Includes overview, found a casualty, education, help, photos and FAQ.
Wiltshire Wildlife Hospital
- Voluntary organisation operating in and around Wiltshire. Includes helpline, emergency call-out, feeding and care, news, photographs and an appeal for help.
World of Owls
- Sanctuary in Northern Ireland with details and pictures of rescued birds, and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2016 at 23:42:39 UTC -