become an editor
the entire directory
only in Western_Isles/Isle_of_Lewis
Isle of Lewis
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Western Isles: Isle of Lewis
Travel and Tourism
Abhainn Dearg Distillery
- Offers profile, history of whisky, and contacts.
Back Free Church
- Includes history, notice board, audio tape ministry and sermons, links list, photo gallery and contact details.
- A holistic health and beauty spa, offering a wide range of treatments renowned for their calming effects to mind and body.
- Gallery of images from the showroom of ceramics handmade by Sue and Alex Blair at Borgh.
Breasclete Community Association
- Site for the area of the Breasclete Community, including information about the villages, events and a local business directory.
Calanais (Callanish) Visitor Centre
- Details about the Visitor Centre at the Calanais (Callanish) Stone Circle include information about the opening times of the shop, cafe and the "Story of the Stones Exhibition".
- Silver earrings, pendants and brooches inspired by the ancient standing stones of Callanish.
- Traditional handmade Scottish kilts including the military box pleat kilt in a full range of tartans.
Clan Macquarrie Community Centre
- Run by a volunteer committee. Includes facilities, photo gallery and newsletter.
Cross Free Church
- A congregation of the Free Church of Scotland. Includes times of services, profile of the minister and information about weekly activities.
- Offers commercial, wedding, portrait and fine art photography. Includes client list, photo galleries and pricing structure.
Gearrannan Blackhouse Village
- Caters for a variety of visitors. Groups and individuals have the opportunity to experience traditional rural activities, learn about the history of the area, work, relax and socialise.
Harbour View Gallery
- A Gallery with original watercolours, fine art prints and greeting cards of Scottish Highland and Island scenes by artist Anthony J Barber.
Hebridean Celtic Festival
- Traditional and contemporary music on the island in July. Programme, competition, and booking details.
Islands Book Trust
- Looks after a unique collection of books, manuscripts on the history of communities in the Hebrides.
The Isle Of Lewis Chessmen
- Information and history of medieval chess pieces that were uncovered 200 years ago.
James Smith Photography
- A professional art landscape photographer, with a gallery of images of the Outer Hebrides including the Atlantic Ocean and coastline
- Artist's web site including gallery showcasing Jane's latest collection of contemporary artworks.
John MacLean Photography
- Images of the Island and its people; thumbnail slideshow and photographic pages. Offering freelance, commissions, studio portraits, digital repair and archiving.
Knock Free Church
- A congregation of the Free Church of Scotland. Includes times of services, information about sermons and a photo gallery.
Lewis Access Panel
- Information about disabled access on the island for residents and visitors
Mike Shailes Fine Art Photography
- Gallery of photographs of the Outer Hebrides landscape, with secure online purchase facility. The images are digitally printed on archival, fine art materials.
- Offering details of activities, location and contact information.
NCB Web Design
- Offers custom built websites and search engine optimisation. Includes portfolio and testimonials.
North Tolsta Historical Society
- Reflections on village life in Tolsta both past and present. Gallery, family and emigrant details included.
Point Agricultural Society
- Features results from previous shows along with past winners and current holders of trophies.
Point Free Church
- Congregation of the Free Church of Scotland. Includes minister's profile, service times and photographs.
- Gallery of landscape photographs of the locality. Also offering contact details for the photographer.
- Services include web design, databases, e-commerce, training and advice.
Sallie Tyszko - Textile Artist
- Tapestry wallhangings by textile artist Sallie Tyszko. Photographs of the work, information on commissioning a weaving and contact details.
- Web Design and consultancy for the Hebrides and beyond. Providing Hosting, domain names, content, everything you need for a working website.
- Offering details of services and products. Including computer upgrades and repairs. Based in Lewis but travel throughout the Outer Hebrides.
Vega Fine Art
- Original paintings and fine art prints. Online gallery and contact details.
Isle of Lewis
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 13, 2013 12:42:11 AM EDT -