become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scotland/Transport
Aberdeen, City of
Dumfries and Galloway
Dundee, City of
Edinburgh, City of
Glasgow, City of
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Government: Transport
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Transport
- Historical reference on early 20th century Scottish auto manufacturer Argyll Motors.
- Internal Scottish flights and international services to Scotland.
Caledonian MacBrayne Ferries
- Hebridean ferry services.
Dunnmor Chauffeur Drive
- Provide luxury wedding car hire with branches in Edinburgh and Livingston. Includes information about the vehicles, prices and a photo gallery.
Forth Road Bridge
- Operated and maintained by the Forth Estuary Transport Authority (FETA). Includes history and planned roadworks.
Highlands and Islands Airports Limited
- Air travel information for the north and west of Scotland. Airport details with maps and facilities, flight finder, types of aircraft and latest news.
- The Highlands and Islands Strategic Transport Partnership is tasked with pursuing improvements to the strategic transport services and infrastructure of the Highlands and Islands.
- Flights to over 25 destinations in the Scottish Highlands and Islands including Glasgow, Edinburgh, Inverness, Western Isles, Orkney, and Shetland.
- Provide coach hire to destinations throughout Europe from depots in Moray and Orkney. Includes history and information about their fleet.
- Operates services between the Orkney and Shetland Isles, and Aberdeen and Scrabster; information about routes, timetables, and ticketing.
- Freight and livestock haulier to the Northern Isles offering details of services, office locations, gallery and contact details..
Office of the Scottish Road Works Commissioner
- Offers details of group, legislation and guidance, news, and contacts.
- Offer access to unlimited travel on both buses and trains with only one ticket. Fare structure and participating operators information.
- Offers details on campaigns, news and organisation.
Scottish Association for Public Transport
- Campaigns for a sustainable integrated public transport network for Scotland; details of membership, and newsletters.
Scottish Citylink Coaches
- National coach operator. Website includes journey planner.
Scottish Railway Preservation Society
- Information on SRPS Railtours and the Bo'ness and Kinneil Steam Railway.
Scottish Transport Studies Group
- Contains Scottish Transport Review, papers, research and directory of members.
Stagecoach West Scotland
- Bus company, lists services, news, timetables, ticket savings and contact details.
- Campaigns to communicate the sustainable transport agenda to the media, government, business and the general public in Scotland. Information about publications, events, membership, and for contact.
- Timetables and journey planner for public transport.
West Coast Motors
- Bus and coach company operating throughout Argyll, the Isle of Bute and Glasgow. Includes information about private hire and local service timetables.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 14, 2015 at 5:45:05 UTC -