become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scotland/Transport
Aberdeen, City of
Dumfries and Galloway
Dundee, City of
Edinburgh, City of
Glasgow, City of
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Government: Transport
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Transport
- Historical reference on early 20th century Scottish auto manufacturer Argyll Motors.
- Internal Scottish flights and international services to Scotland.
Caledonian MacBrayne Ferries
- Hebridean ferry services.
Clarkson Club Class
- Chauffeur drive services catering for business and leisure travel such as weddings, corporate events, touring and airport transfers. Vehicles range from cars to minibuses. Based in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Dunnmor Chauffeur Drive
- Provide luxury wedding car hire with branches in Edinburgh and Livingston. Includes information about the vehicles, prices and a photo gallery.
Forth Road Bridge
- Operated and maintained by the Forth Estuary Transport Authority (FETA). Includes history and planned roadworks.
Highlands and Islands Airports Limited
- Air travel information for the north and west of Scotland. Airport details with maps and facilities, flight finder, types of aircraft and latest news.
- The Highlands and Islands Strategic Transport Partnership is tasked with pursuing improvements to the strategic transport services and infrastructure of the Highlands and Islands.
- Flights to over 25 destinations in the Scottish Highlands and Islands including Glasgow, Edinburgh, Inverness, Western Isles, Orkney, and Shetland.
- Provide coach hire to destinations throughout Europe from depots in Moray and Orkney. Includes history and information about their fleet.
- Operates services between the Orkney and Shetland Isles, and Aberdeen and Scrabster; information about routes, timetables, and ticketing.
- Freight and livestock haulier to the Northern Isles offering details of services, office locations, gallery and contact details..
Office of the Scottish Road Works Commissioner
- Offers details of group, legislation and guidance, news, and contacts.
- Offer access to unlimited travel on both buses and trains with only one ticket. Fare structure and participating operators information.
- Offers details on campaigns, news and organisation.
Scottish Association for Public Transport
- Campaigns for a sustainable integrated public transport network for Scotland; details of membership, and newsletters.
Scottish Citylink Coaches
- National coach operator. Website includes journey planner.
Scottish Railway Preservation Society
- Information on SRPS Railtours and the Bo'ness and Kinneil Steam Railway.
Scottish Transport Studies Group
- Contains Scottish Transport Review, papers, research and directory of members.
Stagecoach West Scotland
- Bus company, lists services, news, timetables, ticket savings and contact details.
- Campaigns to communicate the sustainable transport agenda to the media, government, business and the general public in Scotland. Information about publications, events, membership, and for contact.
- Timetables and journey planner for public transport.
West Coast Motors
- Bus and coach company operating throughout Argyll, the Isle of Bute and Glasgow. Includes information about private hire and local service timetables.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2014 at 9:30:07 UTC -