become an editor
the entire directory
only in South_Lanarkshire/Carnwath
- Describes the village, its landmarks, and their history.
- This Wikipedia encyclopaedia entry describes the village.
Carnwath Golf Club
- An 18 hole course; includes a hole by hole guide and photo gallery.
Carnwath Vineyard Bed & Breakfast
- En-suite accommodation in a central location. Includes details of the facilities, photographs and prices.
- Dairy producing organic and GM free milk and cream. Describes its product range and includes a list of suppliers.
- Painter, decorator and traditional craftsman based in general hardware store.
- Offers company profile, services provided, gallery and stock available.
Lodge Lockhart St John No 248
- Masonic Lodge; includes office bearers, history, meetings, pictures and contacts.
The Robertson Arms Hotel
- En-suite accommodation, restaurant and wedding venue. Includes details of the rooms and menus.
Shodshill Mill Farm
- Traditional stone and slate built self catering bothies with wood burning stoves. Profile, facilities and services with tariff.
- Produce traditional handmade jewellery predominately for wholesale. Includes profile and details of products.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 15, 2014 at 9:45:55 UTC -