become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Personal_Pages
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Society and Culture: Personal Pages
Aberdeen, City of
Glasgow, City of
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: People: Personal Pages
Society: People: Personal Homepages
- Personal site offering travel details and images.
- The Ayrshire Weblog offering opinion on news and events.
- Blog and profile of this designer, film-maker and musician.
- Contains personal details, photographs and stories of the owners life.
- Photos and videos of his trips around Scotland and overseas with occasional comments on current events.
- Activist in Scotland involved in Scottish culture, Gaelic activities, singing, folk music, computing and non-smoking; with original Celtic artwork and references for Scottish weddings.
- About the garden writer with excerpts from most of his eleven books (many published in the US as well as Europe). It shows some of his photographs, and includes a number of articles on gardens and gardening in Scotland.
- Donald Noble's Internet presence with random ramblings including: thoughts, web-design, art and links.
- Information about the churches within the Parish of Traprain, East Lothian. Surveys of the burial grounds and contact addresses included.
Fairbairn Family of Stirlingshire
- Anne, Calum, Hannah and Martin Fairbairn's home page. Personal information about them and their our work.
- Learn all about the Furry from Aberdeen in Scotland. Find out about the unique e-mail signature used by Fionacat.
- Pictures, sound and flying images. Contains links to travel, road, and Lake District information.
Gary Thomson's site
- Information page and photograph relating to a year spent teaching maths at Kilquhanity House School, Dumfries and Galloway. Plus examples of some computer programming work and contact details.
- Includes some pictures with suggestions of places to visit. Plus recipe and family tree.
Ian Owers and Family
- Family interests include Classical and Jazz music. Michael Owers is studying Trombone at the RSAMD in Glasgow. Sailing around the Scottish coast is a favourite pastime.
- Personal pictures and information about hill walking in Scotland. List of Munros I have climbed and Polmont Hill Walking Club.
Jimmy MacDonald's Website
- Look at Scotland, its culture, and his own family and spirituality. With photographs, slideshows, and videos.
Kamui.co.uk - Christopher Chestnut
- Information about his hobbies which includes LARP Live Action RolePlay.
- Experiences and views on the Munro hills.
The McAskies of Ardstraw
- Family Trees for McCaskie, Donaldson, Smith, Caldwell, Hood, Noble, Coey, Kraker, Moore, Boggs, Gordon, Ardstraw, Tyrone, Ulster Scots, Cloghore, Kilbarron, Donegal, Ballybofey, Australia and San Francisco
- A picture tour through Scotland.
Scotland Road Ways - Two On The Loose
- Personal pages in regrsd a Scottish road trip; includes photos, history, and comments.
The Scottish tourism industry
- Scotland intensively exploits its image to attract visitors, but many aspects of Scottish culture are unknown or misjudged.
- Information about software projects and interests. Also contains contact information.
Sir Johnny Scott
- Historian, broadcaster, columnist and countryside campaigner. Includes profile, articles, publications and blog.
- The personal web log of Antonio Siwiak on his quest to complete the Munros and various long distance walks.
- A site with links to Glasgow Rangers Football Club and other Scottish sites.
This Girl's Life
- A page about me and my stuff - join me on my journey through this thing called life.
Welcome To My Homeland
- Elizabeth Tolson's personal view of Scotland with stories, songs and photographs.
- Multi-topic information ranging from stories to web design.
White Screen of Despair
- Online weblog and official resource for Gary Gibson.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 3, 2013 11:39:04 AM EST -