become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shetland_Islands/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Shetland Islands: Travel and Tourism
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Travel and Tourism
- Sightseeing and sea angling trips to Foula and the Scalloway Islands (Hildasay, Oxna, Papa, South Havra) in Shetland onboard the MV Cyfish.
- Famous for birds, knitwear and historic shipwrecks, Fair Isle is a tiny jewel of an island lying half-way between Orkney and Shetland.
- Offers self drive camper vans and tent hire.
- A variety of guided minibus tours around the Shetland Islands.
John Leask and Son Travel Agents
- This travel agent offers a number of coach tours around Shetland, as well as car hire. Site provides details of routes and availability.
Mousa Boat Trips
- Run trips to the island of Mousa, east of the Mainland. The island is famous for Mousa Broch, the best preserved example of this ancient fortress tower. Also home to a variety of wildlife, including seals, arctic terns and porpoises.
Quendale Water Mill
- Visitor attraction. Includes history, facilities and exhibition information.
- Boat trips from Lerwick around the island of Noss onboard the mv Dunter III. Includes timetable, information about the vessel and blog.
- Chartered boats for diving holidays in the clear waters off the Shetland Islands.
- Offers walking tour with emphasis on the geological nature of Shetland.
- Information about the cultural and natural heritage of the islands including visitor attractions, news and events.
Shetland Marine Charters
- Boat trips for wildlife watching, sea angling and sight seeing; offers details of tours, and contacts.
- Offers guided wildlife holidays and day tours including bird, otter and cetacean watching. Includes profiles of key personnel and sample itineraries.
Shetland Wildlife Holidays
- Offering birdwatching, photography, natural history, painting, adventure cruises, archaeology, culture and walking tours to the Islands. Itinaries and contact information included.
The Swan Trust
- Offers trips around the islands aboard a restored traditional sail fishing boat. Includes vessel's history and prices.
- The most northerly inhabited island in Britain. Famous for its seabird colonies and is home to many geological and ornithological rarities. Provides a brief guide to the history and sights.
- Official site for tourism in Shetland. Includes area guides and accommodation listings.
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 9:35:08 UTC -