become an editor
the entire directory
only in Walking/Organisations
Recreation and Sports
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Walking: Organisations
Blairgowrie and District Hillwalking Club
- Walk meets take place every third Sunday and cover most levels of ability and experience from low level, shorter walks to mountain walking and scrambling. Contact details, photographs and links to related resources.
Cioch Mountaineering Club
- Organises weekend trips to the Scottish mountains for hillwalking, mountaineering, rock and ice climbing, and skiing.
Duncanrig Rambling Club
- Based in the Westwood Community Centre, East Kibride with over 100 members. Walks every second Sunday with social evenings every second Monday evening.
Forth & Tay Disabled Ramblers
- A user led charity. Includes diary and reports.
Helensburgh and West Dunbartonshire Ramblers
- Arrange walks that will offer something to suit all tastes, from hiking up Munros to a comfortable stroll . Includes contacts, walks programme, difficulty of walks and links to related resources .
HF Hill Walking Club
- Walking and social events programme, contacts, photograph gallery and newsletter . Edinburgh based .
Lothian and Borders Ramblers
- Contact details for membership and organised walks . Includes links to related resources .
- Organise walks in Moray and outlying areas. Includes contacts and membership details, walks programme and photographs .
Nor' West Sgurramblers
- Small group of mountain walking enthusiasts; includes profile, programme, meet report, and gallery.
North East Mountain Trust
- An association of climbers and hill walkers in north east Scotland. Includes a journal, news, lectures, history and related links.
The Paths for All Partnership
- The Paths for All Initiative was established by Scottish Natural Heritage to create local path networks throughout Scotland for the enjoyment of local people and visitors. The Partnership was created as a key aspect of the Initiative.
The Ramblers Association: Scotland
- Information about local walking groups.
Ramblin' Dans Mountain Daredevils
- A description of past exploits from a group of friends who enjoy both hillwalking and long distance trails, such as the West Highland Way, 96 miles from Milngavie to Fort William.
- Walk organiser including information on services provided, booking, pricing and dates, company profile and contact details. Walks in Moray and Central region.
Scottish Christian Hillwalking Club
- Brings together Christians from different parts of the country to enjoy hillwalking and fellowship. Includes details of activities and membership.
St Andrews University Hill Walking Club
- Offers details of events, gallery, and contacts.
St Leonards Rambling Club
- News, information and photographs. The club is based in East Kilbride.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 18, 2016 at 14:02:57 UTC -