become an editor
the entire directory
only in Walking/Holidays
Recreation and Sports
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Walking: Holidays
Ams Rucksack Transfers
- Rucksack service provided door to door for people walking the west highland way who wish to enjoy the walk without excess baggage.
Bespoke Highland Tours
- Listing walking and long distance trail holidays in the Western Highlands and Islands. Holiday types, travel and contact information included.
- A guide to walks in the Scottish borders. Tips on hill, country, and pub walks.
- Providing full courses on the Island as well as other expeditions in Scotland.
GA Highland Walks
- Private guided walking throughout the Highlands. Includes single and multi-day itineraries.
Glen and Mountain Guides
- Programme of guided mountain walks covering all the Munros and Corbetts of Scotland, including Skye Cuillins, Torridon, Kintail, Cairngorms, Fisherfield and Glencoe.
- Offer guided walks and instruction . Based on the Isle of Skye .
- Provides guided hillwalking holidays for small groups of adults who wish to enjoy Scotland's mountains and wilderness areas. Includes venues, dates, and booking information.
Lupine Adventure Co-operative
- Provides vegetarian walking holidays; includes list of dates and walks, information on navigation training, and contact details.
Make Tracks Walking Holidays Scotland
- Offering self-guided walking holidays throughout the Country, with luggage transfer and bed and breakfast or hotel accommodation. Pricing, routes and booking information included.
Mountain & Glen
- Offers a range of guided walking adventures and holidays including the Three Peaks Challenge. Contains details of activities and testimonials.
- Walking holidays and hiking vacations. A selection of walks in northern and western Scotland for all ranges of ability, from moderate and intermediate to strenuous. Includes details of walks, photos, booking information and contact details.
- Mountain walking and mountain skills courses in The Scottish Highlands.
- Walking holidays in Scotland, with routes in the Scottish Borders and the Highlands and Islands.
- Offer a daily service of a van from Milngavie to Fort William, collecting and dropping walker's rucksacks safely at locations sited .
- Offering guided tours with some support. Includes approximate itineraries, kit list, and testimonials.
- Walking or sailing holidays and campervan hire. Includes services offered and testimonials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 18, 2016 at 13:59:22 UTC -