become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Walking
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Recreation and Sports: Walking
End to End Walk
Great Glen Way
Hadrian's Wall Path
Southern Upland Way
St. Cuthbert's Way
West Highland Way
Recreation: Outdoors: Hiking
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Walking
- Offering general information about Ayrshire, visitor activities, map and path search facilities. Contact and related links included.
Cairngorms Living Walks
- A directory of walks around the Cairngorms; offers downloadable maps, walk information and guides.
Climbing the Munros
- Search, rank and record climbing and walking routes across the Munros, Scotlands highest mountains.
- Pictures and descriptions of trips hillwalking in Scotland
Connery Scottish Walks
- Hillwalking in and around Scotland's countryside from Glens to lochs from hills to Scottish Mountains.
The Cowal Way
- A mini long distance footpath running the length of the Cowal Peninsula. It is 75.4 km (47 miles) long and climbs to 1540M (5050 feet) on the way.
Drovers' Tryst Walking Festival
- Strathearns Drovers' Tryst walking festival in central Scotland has guided and unguided walks over Perthshire hillsides.
Five Best Walks in Scotland
- Phil's most memorable days out in the hills in Scotland. Diaries, photos and maps.
The Great Outdoors Challenge
- An annual non-competitive walking event across the Highlands of Scotland, west coast to east coast, sponsored by TGO magazine.
Hiking and Backpacking In Scotland
- Offers details of walks, advice and useful links.
A Hiking guide to the Highlands of Scotland
- An illustrated guide to the mountains of Scotland from the Isle of Skye to the hills of Drumochter.
- A personal website about the Munros; including list of walks, list of Munros, explanation of the Munros, personal profile and news.
- Munro Bagging online; includes information, maps, photos and blogs on the 3000 feet plus Scottish Hills also known as The Munros.
- Enjoy the splendour of Scotland's scenery with experienced walking guides. Caters for beginners to advanced walkers. Courses also available throughout the year.
- A couple of photo galleries on Scotland
The Scottish Rights of Way and Access Society
- Preserve land access for walkers, cyclists, horseriders and other countryside users .
Walking and Climbing
- Practical information for walking in Scotland from munro routes to low level family walks.
Walking in Perthshire
- The Strathearn area of Perthshire offers the walker a variety of rambles.
Walking in Scotland
- Guide to walking, climbing and rambling in Scotland's mountains and glens. Includes information on routes, access, accommodation, walking holidays and travel.
Walking the Watershed
- Complete text and illustrated version of this book which describes a walk from the border to Cape Wrath along Scotland's great divide. By Dave Hewitt .
Walks in Caithness
- Walk descriptions and local walking groups. Includes links to related resources .
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2013 at 16:05:15 UTC -