become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Shopping
Perth and Kinross
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Perth and Kinross: Perth: Business and Economy: Shopping
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Perth and Kinross: Business and Economy: Shopping
- Shop offering contemporary silver and designer costume jewellery. Includes details of products and on-line shopping.
- Craft boutique offering contemporary gifts by artists and designers from the UK. Includes details of products and photographs.
Cairncross of Perth
- Independent family run jewellers. Includes details of products and services.
- Boutique specializing in designer label shoes. Includes product range and directions.
Fair City Flowers
- Florist offering arrangements for special occasions, and local or international delivery. Includes sample displays and on-line ordering.
- Showroom dedicated to all types of flooring. Includes details of products, directions and on-line shopping.
Gloagburn Farm Shop
- Offers a selection of local food and a licensed café, located in Tibbermore. Includes details of the farm and directions.
Innovations Dress Agency
- Ladies' fashion shop specialising in designer labels. Includes directions and contact information.
The Jewellery Workshop
- Offering unique hand-crafted silver and gold jewellery, personalised pieces and repairs. Includes product range and location map.
JRS Photo Hardware
- Retailer of photographic equipment plus developing and printing. Includes details of products and directions.
Lindsay Burns & Company
- Family run auctioneers and valuers. Includes profiles of key personnel and details of forthcoming sales.
McCash's Country Store
- Offers a range of animal feeds, equestrian products, pet accessories, country clothing and footwear. Includes details of products and company history.
McEwens of Perth
- An independent family-run department store. History, departments, products, and online shopping.
Perth Farmers' Market
- Held in King Edward Street on the first Saturday of the month. Includes details of stallholders and what they sell.
- Delicatessen situated near the city centre. Includes details of the product range, opening hours and directions.
- Offers military sporrans, highland dress, kilts, and sporran handbags.
- Shopping centre located within the heart of Perth City; includes company profile, news and events, competitions, store directory, and contacts.
- Offers kilts, using authentic tartans, for hire or purchase. Includes details of products and services.
Timothy Hardie Fine Jewellery & Silver
- Offers sales, valuations and repairs. Includes details of products and services.
The Trophy Shop
- Offers the sale and engraving of trophies and pewter gifts. Includes opening times and directions.
Watsons of Perth
- Retailer of home-ware and jewellery. Includes details of products and directions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 7:54:02 AM EST -