become an editor
the entire directory
only in Orkney_Islands/Birsay
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Orkney Islands: Mainland
- Describes its facilities with information about bird watching, trout fishing and walking.
- Describes this ancient capital of Orkney and its history with business and tourist information.
Birsay Bay Tearoom
- Featuring opening times, photographs, and sample menu.
- Offers profile, catalogue, and contacts.
- Holiday cottage with two bedrooms and sea views. Includes details of the accommodation, photo gallery and tariffs.
Kirk Abune the Hill
- Pet friendly self-catering accommodation in a renovated kirk for up to 8 people. Includes information about the facilities, tariffs and location.
- Bed and breakfast. Profile, facilities, menu and local attractions.
Orkney Archaeology Tours
- Professional archaeologist and qualified tourist guide describes her services. Profile, services and prices.
- Offers profile, catalogue, workshop location and directions, and contacts.
- Self catering cottage sleeping up to five. Profile, facilities and local activities with gallery and reservations.
- Handmade jewellery and paintings; offers catalogue, bios, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 7, 2016 at 9:24:31 UTC -