become an editor
the entire directory
only in Highland/Transport
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Transport
Highlands and Islands Airports
- Operate ten airports throughout the region providing air travel in the north and west of Scotland. Includes flight finder and airport information.
- The Highlands and Islands Strategic Transport Partnership is tasked with pursuing improvements to the strategic transport services and infrastructure of the Highlands and Islands.
- Offers a range of services, including local bus routes from Lairg to Helmsdale and Tain, dial-a-bus, and coach hire for outings and trips. Includes timetables, and contacts.
Northern Safety Camera Partnership
- A collaborative strategy to reduce the number of people killed and injured on Highland roads. Information about current speed camera sites, FAQ, news, and contacts.
- Ferry between Glenelg and Kylerhea run by a Community Interest Company; includes timetable, costs, location, and a history of the service.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2015 at 11:41:40 UTC -