become an editor
the entire directory
only in Highland/Portmahomack
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Highland: Tain and Easter Ross
3 Tarrel Farm Cottages
- Information about a self catering cottage, its facilities, local attractions, tariff and availability.
- A self catering holiday cottage just outside the village; information about facilities, local area, and booking.
- A project to refurbish and modernise the village hall and library; includes a history of the building and its contribution to the community.
The Castle Hotel
- A public house with accommodation for visitors; information about amenities and services, local activities, and contacts.
- Self-catering cottages situated in the east coast village of Portmahomack. Base for touring the Highlands of Scotland.
Fossil Collecting at Tarbat Ness
- A guide to the fossils and geology of the Devonian Rocks of Tarbat Ness; includes access information, location, and advice sections.
- Self-catering cottage; details of accommodation, local facilities, location, and contact.
The Oystercatcher Seafood Restaurant
- A small seafood restaurant overlooking Portmahomack harbour specialising in locally caught seafood.
- Article about the community and its history. [From Wikipedia]
Tarbat Community Council
- Information about membership, meetings and minutes, and news.
Tarbat Discovery Centre
- A museum situated in an old church in the village; includes information about the archeology of the area, the history of the church, exhibitions, education resources, and events.
Tarbat Discovery Programme
- A collaborative project between Tarbat Historic Trust, Highland Council and the University of York, to restore the church of St Colman and research the Pictish, Norse and Medieval site.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 2, 2015 at 6:35:09 UTC -