become an editor
the entire directory
only in Highland/Newtonmore
Travel and Tourism
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Highland: Badenoch and Strathspey
- Offering a range of outdoor activities for adults, children or groups. Includes photographs and prices.
Harris Tweed Shop
- Offers traditional tweeds in a variety of finished garments for both men and ladies. Includes product range, testimonials and directions.
Highland Folk Museum
- Open air display of how Highland people lived and worked from the 1700s up until the 1960s.
Katie Jackson Designs
- Makes a range of scarves, bags and wood engravings. Includes information about stockists and on-line shopping.
Meikles of Scotland
- Distillers of Stag's Breath Liqueur. Includes background information, product range and on-line shopping.
Newtonmore Community Website
- Offers a visitor guide, area information including accommodation.
Newtonmore Golf Club
- Offers information on membership and fees, location, competitions with news and events and local accommodation.
Newtonmore Riding Centre
- Provides livery, riding lessons, pony trekking and equestrian holidays. Includes an overview of facilities, activities and events.
Newtonmore Shinty Club
- History, pictures, and a description of the sport.
- Traditionally run family estate offering shooting from driven grouse, pheasants and partridges to red deer stalking.
- Sawmill and supplier of timber products including cladding, decking, flooring and sawn timber. Includes staff profiles and directions.
Sean C Smith Upholstery
- Specializing in furniture recovering, auto trimming, leather work and antique restoration. Includes an overview of services offered.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2015 at 11:45:53 UTC -