become an editor
the entire directory
only in Highland/Inverie
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Highland: Inverie
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Highland: Caol and Mallaig
- Offers serviced and self-catering holidays on remote Knoydart. Information about facilities, access, special interests catered for (including sailing), services, and booking contacts.
- Offers information on the local area including images.
- Formerly part of Knoydart Estate; now offers fishing, deer-stalking, and a range of activity holidays. Information about their accommodation, services, location and access, tariffs, and contacts.
- Self catering holiday cottage; offers details of accommodation, facilities, local area, and contacts.
- Offers bed and breakfast and self catering holiday accommodation; includes details of facilities, the area, boat trips, and booking contacts.
- Self catering cottage situated on the shores of Loch Nevis and featuring four bedrooms. Includes details of the accommodation, rates and availability.
- Self-catering accommodation in a converted shepherd's cottage. Information about facilities, access, vehicle and boats for hire, prices, and contacts.
- Offers bed and breakfast accommodation and a wedding planner service for people wanting to get married on Knoydart; information about facilities and services, local activities, and contacts.
The Knoydart Foundation
- Established in 1997 to take ownership of the Knoydart Estate. Information about their project, ranger service, business plan, accommodation and activities for visitors.
The Knoydart Seven
- The story of a group's fight to claim fair use of land on the Knoydart Estate in 1948, and its influence on later issues of land ownership and crofting.
The Men of Knoydart
- Lyric for the song written by Hamish Henderson and sung by Dick Gaughan; includes a brief account.
The Old Byre
- Self catering hostel accommodation, in a converted milking shed; good as a base for walking and climbing. Information about rates, facilities, and contacts.
The Old Forge
- Mainland Britain's remotest pub offering details on dining, local area and contact details.
- Offering details of accommodation, facilities, tariffs, location, local area, directions and contact details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 3, 2010 3:24:04 PM EDT -