become an editor
the entire directory
only in Highland/Ardersier
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Highland: Ardersier
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Highland: Culloden and Ardersier
- Chartered architects specializing in stonework design and detailing.
- Article about the village and its history. [From Wikipedia]
Ardersier B & B
- Bed and breakfast accommodation; information about facilities, location, and local attractions.
Connage Highland Dairy
- Offering details of products, distributors, retailers and contact information.
DalX Car Hire
- Offers information on services, fleet and contact details.
- Describes this rural 4 bedroom self catering detached house and its facilities with local activities, tariff and gallery.
- A visitor's guide to the massive fort built in the 1760's, and still in use as a barracks; includes access and admission details, facilities, and location.
The Gun Lodge Hotel
- Accommodation, prices, photographs, and contacts.
The Highlander's Museum
- Regimental museum of The Highlanders Battalion of the Royal Regiment of Scotland.
- Professional joinery services; includes endorsements and contacts.
Lodge St Andrew No 601
- Masonic Lodge; includes office bearers, history, meetings, pictures and contacts.
- Delivers organic vegetables across the Highlands. Products and contacts.
Moray Bay Bed and Breakfast
- Includes room descriptions, prices, local information and directions.
Pictorial Memories of Ardersier
- Details of a book written to raise funds for the refurbishment of Ardersier War Memorial Hall.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 31, 2013 10:06:41 AM EDT -