become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Health: Associations
Institute of Healthcare Management (Scottish Division)
- The professional organisation for healthcare managers. Its purpose is to enhance and promote high standards of professional management in order to improve health and healthcare for the public
Royal College of General Practitioners: Scotland
- Academic organisation for general practitioners, encouraging and maintaining standards, and representing the interests of the profession; information about their activities, services, and membership.
- The representative organisation for residential, nursing and domiciliary care providers in the private sector. Contact details.
Scottish Practice Nurses Association
- Offers forum, news, jobs and organisation profile.
- Information source for medical, health and social care provision. Vacancies, news updates and links.
St Andrew's First Aid
- Provider of training, supplies and services. Includes history and information about the charity's public duties.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 9, 2013 at 16:05:09 UTC -