become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Institute of Healthcare Management (Scotland)
- Organisation for healthcare managers promoting high standards of professional management in order to improve healthcare for the public.
Royal College of General Practitioners: Scotland
- Academic organisation for general practitioners, encouraging and maintaining standards, and representing the interests of the profession; information about their activities, services, and membership.
- The representative organisation for residential, nursing and domiciliary care providers in the private sector. Contact details.
Scottish Practice Nurses Association
- Offers forum, news, jobs and organisation profile.
- Information source for medical, health and social care provision. Vacancies, news updates and links.
St Andrew's First Aid
- Provider of training, supplies and services. Includes history and information about the charity's public duties.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 24, 2016 at 10:38:34 UTC -