become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Local_Government
The Association of Registrars of Scotland
- Website for the official body in Scotland responsible for the registration of births, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths. Offers group profile and contacts.
Community Learning and Development Managers Scotland
- Represents the managers of a variety of services in Scotland’s 32 local authorities.
- Convention of Scottish Local Authorities. Website of the presentative voice of Scotland's unitary local authorities. Provides news, information on Scottish local councils and details of forthcoming events.
East Ayrshire Coalfield Communities Federation
- The federation integrates the activities of East Ayrshire Coalfield Area Social Inclusion Partnership (SIP), and aim to involve the wider community in SIP and CCF activities.
Electoral Registration, Council Tax and Non-Domestic Rating for Ayrshire
- Electoral Registration, Council Tax and Non-Domestic Rating for Ayrshire
Grampian Valuation Joint Board
- Grampian Assessors, covering Aberdeen city, Aberdeenshire and Moray council areas. Electoral registration, council tax, valuation roll.
The Improvement Service
- The service for Scottish local government is working for better public services in Scotland via initiatives such as Customer First, Best Value and Community Planning.
- A procurement organisation dedicated to serve all local authorities and related organisations across Scotland. Includes profile and information about suppliers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 21:52:00 UTC -