become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Legal_System
Society: Law: Reference: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland
- Daily news service and information exchange about criminal justice in Scotland.
Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service
- COPFS is responsible for the prosecution of crime in Scotland, the investigation of sudden or suspicious deaths and complaints against the police.
House of Lords Judgments
- Judgements of the House of Lords, the highest civil court in Scotland, delivered since 14 November 1996 and published by the court itself.
Quick Guide to Sheriffdoms
- Brief guide to the Sheriffdoms of the Sheriff Courts in Scotland.
The Scottish Court Service
- Providing information on court locations with a searchable base of court opinions.
Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission
- Deals with criminal law cases where an individual feels there has been a miscarriage of justice. It is the only criminal review commission in Scotland and will deal with cases after they have been turned down by the Scottish Court of Criminal Appeal.
Scottish Justices Association
- Provides information on the District courts, history of group, court charter and contact details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 19:05:04 UTC -