become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scotland/Government
Aberdeen, City of
Dundee, City of
Edinburgh, City of
Glasgow, City of
Crime and Policing
Culture, Media and Sport
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Society and Culture: Politics
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Politics
This category in other languages:
Boundary Commission for Scotland
- Non-departmental public body which reviews and advises on parliamentary boundaries. Information about the commission and proposals for constituencies.
The Consulate of Sweden in Glasgow
- Consular services for Swedish nationals who are visitors or temporary residents in Glasgow and south west Scotland.
COSLA Strategic Migration Partnership
- Manages and monitors the commissioning and provision of services for asylum seekers in Scotland. Includes details of projects and news.
General Registers Office for Scotland
- Registrar of births, marriages and deaths for Scotland. Provides information for researchers and genealogists.
Land Registers Scotland
- The Official Register of Land and Property in Scotland
Lothian Valuation Joint Board
- Electoral registration, council tax and valuation information for Edinburgh and the Lothians.
Office of the Queen's Printer for Scotland
- Includes Scottish Legislation and Official Gazettes, Acts of the Scottish Parliament, and other statutory instruments.
Orkney and Shetland Valuation Joint Board
- Information on council tax, non-domestic rates and electoral registration.
- Information on public sector tendering in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland including EU procurement rules and thresholds.
The Scotland Office
- Its key roles are to represent Scotland’s interests at Westminster and to act as guardian to the Devolution Settlement.
Scottish Commission for the Regulation of Care
- Oversees entities that care for children, the elderly, and others.
Scottish Executive - News
- Departmental and regional news from the official government site. Includes broadcast news, weekly review, media briefing, First Ministers questions and archive.
- Discussion of Scottish politics, elections and culture.
The Scottish Government
- The devolved government for Scotland. Includes news, publications and consultations.
The Scottish Housing Regulator
- Safeguard the interests of tenants of social landlords, the homeless, and people who use housing services provided by registered social landlords and local authorities.
Scottish Social Services Council
- The regulatory body for the Scottish social services workforce. News and contact details.
Society of Chief Officers of Trading Standards in Scotland
- Trading standards in Scotland.
Standards Commission for Scotland
- Independent public body which encourages high standards in public life through the promotion and enforcement of codes of conduct.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 16, 2015 at 13:45:12 UTC -