become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Restaurants_and_Bars
Glasgow, City of
Business and Economy
Restaurants and Bars
Guides and Directories
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Glasgow, City of: Arts and Entertainment: Clubs and Venues
- Bar and vegetarian and vegan cafe; includes details of live music, dining and contacts.
29 Private Members Club
- Private club offering restaurant, bars, roof terrace, private dining and a spa. Includes details of membership and a photo gallery.
All Bar One
- Bar and restaurant. Includes food and drink menus plus details of special offers and directions.
The Baby Grand
- Piano bar, restaurant and supper club. Includes menus and photographs.
- Restaurant and bar situated in the Merchant City. Contains directions, food menus and picture gallery.
- Situated in the south side; includes menus, wine list, details of events, directions and contacts.
Barça Tapas and Cava Bar
- Restaurant and bar offering Spanish cooking located within Princes Square. Includes menus, cocktail list and photo gallery.
Bread + Butter
- Bar and restaurant. Includes menus, events and directions.
- Belgian bar and restaurant situated in the West End. Includes menus and information about live entertainment.
Brian Maule at Chardon D`or
- Restaurant with private dining facilities, three event rooms and a bar. Includes menus and information about arranging a function.
The Butterfly And The Pig
- Bar, restaurant and tea room situated near the city centre. Includes information about the food and entertainment.
- Restaurant and bar located in the Merchant City. Includes menu, wine list and opening hours.
- Located in Dumbarton Road, Partick. Includes menu, special deals, reviews and location map.
- Russian restaurant and art gallery located in the Merchant City. Includes information about the menu and live music.
Citation Taverne & Restaurant
- Located in the Merchant City. Includes menus and wine list.
The City Merchant
- Seafood restaurant situated in the Merchant City. Includes information about private dining, menus and directions.
- A restaurant and bar, situated on the River Clyde. Available for private parties, corporate events and weddings.
- Glasgow City Council's initiative to brighten up school catering facilities, with a fast food style cafeteria.
- Award winning restaurant in Glasgow serving seafood. Uses fresh local ingredients.
The Grill Room at the Square
- Steak house overlooking Royal Exchange Square. Includes menu, wine list and photo gallery.
- Restaurant and bar located in the Merchant City. Includes menus and a virtual tour of the premises.
Lucky 7 Canteen
- Offers reviews, menus, opening times, and contacts.
- Offers details of menus, location, opening times and contacts.
- Spanish bar and restaurant situated in the city centre. Includes menus and special offers.
- Victorian building with a covered courtyard which is home to various bars, cafes and restaurants. Includes details of individual businesses and a photo gallery.
- Cocktail bar and restaurant situated in the Merchant City. Includes menus and directions.
The Partners Group
- Chain of restaurants and bistros. Includes menus and location maps.
The Restaurant Bar & Grill
- Situated in Princes Square. Includes menus, opening times and on-line reservations.
- A specialist seafood restaurant. Includes menus and reviews.
The Sisters Restaurants
- Two restaurants situated in Kelvingrove and Jordanhill. Includes menus and location maps.
- Providing a dining experience in rustic bistro/ brasserie style. Locations in Glasgow and Uddingston.
- Licensed restaurant specializing in gourmet burgers and tapas. Includes food and drinks menus.
- Restaurant providing details of menu and online booking. With recipes and competitions.
- Restaurant situated in the Merchant City. Includes lunchtime, evening and take away menus.
- Situated in Partick and specializing in American style breakfast and brunch food. Includes menu and information about hiring their New York taxi or police car.
Two Fat Ladies
- Chain of four restaurants. Includes directions, photographs and menus for each location.
The Ubiquitous Chip Restaurant
- Includes a choice of menus and prices, reviews from customers and the press, along with an online booking form.
The Willow Tearooms
- Gift shop and historical tearoom designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh. Includes menu and on-line shopping.
Restaurants and Bars
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 12, 2014 at 11:14:23 UTC -